Villa Park High New Student Enrollment to OUSD
The steps below are the first steps to enrolling your child. Information about the student such as emergency contacts, medical and language information will be collected.
Once this online process is finished you will need to call VPHS to schedule an appointment for you and your student to finish enrollment and meet with a counselor to pick out classes.
714 532-8020 #6695
You must bring the following items with you at the time of your appointment.
1. Print your confirmation pages, over the counter form and language survey from online.
…Call Language Assessment 714 997-6144 if student’s first language and/or current language spoken at home is
OTHER than English BEFORE your enrollment appointment.
2. Proof of residency (Gas, Electric or Waste Management bill no more than 30 days old) or a current rental agreement.
If you reside with a friend/relative in our attendance area you must ask for the “Residence Verification Form” from our office before your appointment and provide a copy of their utility bill and any piece of mail showing your name at that address.
3. Birth Certificate
4. Immunization record – (last Tdap at 7 yrs. old required)
5. High school transcript. (copy/unofficial) Bring withdrawal grades if enrolling during the current school year.
6. Report card or transcript. (Incoming 9th – for August)
7. Legal Guardian/Foster Parent – Please bring court paperwork.
8. Caregiver – Please bring approved form from our district office (Student & Community Service) located at 1400 N Handy, Building “J” Orange. 714 628-4060
9. Parent Photo ID
10. Current IEP or 504 if your student is in Special Ed. (provide before appointment)
When scheduling your appointment, you must inform us if your student is in SpEd.
New to the District? CLICK HERE to start ‘OUSD New Student Enrollment’ process. If you would like to reprint or review students previously enrolled click the Login button.
Please call VPHS to schedule an appointment for you and your student to finish enrollment and meet with a counselor once the online enrollment has been submitted.